We are so excited to finally be launching the SaGrah LUXE extensions and we cannot wait to share all of our hard work with you! We know you have a lot of questions, so we have put together a list of all the amazing things you need to know about SaGrah LUXE! SaGrah LUXE professional extension collections offer complete customization based on your clients' needs. Made with top quality 100% Remy human hair, SaGrah LUXE extensions provide bold innovative, simple, and time-saving methods.
Hair Facts Everyone Should Know
All of our SaGrah LUXE Hair is 100% European-sourced human Remy hair. Our hair is single donor, ethically-sourced cuticle-intact and silicone free. Because Remy hair is the most manageable, resilient, and natural-looking type of hair, it is the finest quality available for hair extensions. The word "remy" or "remi" hair refers to the way the hair was cut specifically to lessen tangling and matting. AKA, your remy extensions look and feel like YOUR hair!
Hair extensions don't always guarantee natural, intact cuticles. Ensuring the hair cuticles are intact during production allows us to provide you with extensions of the highest quality. In addition to offering hair a more natural texture and feel, cuticles also protect the hair from everyday damage from the sun, styling tools, and natural wear-and-tear. Compared to other varieties of hair, cuticle-intact hair is more likely to provide you with a long-lasting, natural-looking hair extension.
The average head of hair needs between 6-12 wefts. However, depending on the length and thickness of your client's hair, this can vary. Clients with thinner hair may only need 4-8 wefts. Unlike any other brand, SaGrah LUXE sells per weft, NOT by packs, so keep this in mind when placing your order.
SaGrah LUXE extensions come in a wide variety of shades and levels. Remember, because the hair is 100% human, you can dye the hair to a level of your choice. To find the best color match, check out Gallery of 27 colors to choose from.
For Our Amazing Stylists
We know your clients will be curious about how to care for and maintain their extensions, so let us give you a little information about how we advise our clients to care for their SaGrah LUXE extensions.
Don’t worry about damaging your hair. As long as the extensions are installed and taken care of properly, your natural hair will remain damage-free.
Try not to expose the hair to chlorinated water or other harsh ingredients, always use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, brush extensions daily, and avoid using self-tanning sprays AND sunblock that has avobenize.
Hair extensions can be styled just as natural hair can be - from curling to blow-drying, to flat-ironing and styling, so you can still enjoy styling their own hair. As always, heat protectants are recommended to keep both their natural hair and the extensions healthy.
If you decide to dye our extensions, use only a semi or demi-permanent hair color. Do not lift the color, only deposit it. Be sure to keep the new color within two shades of the hair’s original color. Pro-tip: do a strand test first to make sure that the results will be what you want.
Selling and Distribution
SaGrah LUXE ONLY sells to licensed cosmetologists. We only sell our products through a verified account, in which a valid cosmetology license is needed. Are you a licensed cosmetologist? You can sign up to be able to buy SaGrah LUXE HERE. If you are not, and you would love to try our extensions, you can make an appointment at Angels On Earth Salon or if you prefer forward our site to your stylist and have them get the extensions for you!
For The Babes Who Use Our Extensions
Here are basic hair care tips that will keep your extensions looking and feeling amazing:
- We recommend using a boar hair and nylon bristle-brush when caring for your extensions, because these brushes naturally condition hair to reduce tangling and matting. To make sure your extensions last as long as possible, brush 2 to 3 times a day and before showering.
- ALWAYS use Sulfate-Free products. Sulfates tend to strip the hair of its natural oils which will make the extensions dry, brittle, and prone to tangling. Instead, use products that are free of sulfates to maintain proper moisture and luster. We also encourage the use of oils, sprays, and leave-in conditioners applied from midshaft down to promote the health and hydration of your hair.
- Wash your hair as little as possible. Yep. You read that right. With extensions, you’re able to get away with washing your hair less often. Depending on how oily your scalp is, you can wash your extensions about 2-3 times a week. If you’re feeling oily, apply dry shampoo to absorb the extra oils in between washes.
- Do your best to avoid salty or chlorinated water. Our extensions are 100% Remy Human Hair which means salt and chlorine will cause as much damage to your extensions as they do to your natural hair. It’s best to avoid both altogether… Although we understand no one can resist a trip to the beach or a dip in the pool, so we suggest you protect those precious extensions by wearing a swim cap.
- Never sleep with wet hair. SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK! Sleeping with wet hair can and will cause increased tangling between the wefts or bonds. This will weaken your extensions, cause extensive shedding and make brushing difficult. (Ouch!) So, before you go to bed, make sure your hair is completely dry and tie it in a protective hairstyle like a loose braid or ponytail.
If you have any additional questions or concerns PLEASE feel free to reach out and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have!